The Association of Coupon Professionals (ACP) will present its 12th Annual Industry Coupon Conference, celebrating the theme of “Creating Harmony”, on April 18-20 in Nashville, Tenn.
This will be the only national conference dedicated exclusively to coupons in 2017. The conference is three days of content, interaction, and engagement with coupon industry leaders discussing best practices, emerging trends and technologies via panels, case studies, and research in both general sessions and business function based track sessions.
The conference is being developed under the leadership of the Association of Coupon Professionals in collaboration with the Joint Industry Coupon Committee, Food Marketing Institute, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, GS1 US, and the Coupon Information Center.
The Conference Planning Task Force, led by co-chairs Heather Lubin, Cellfire and Susan Jones, Inmar, are finalizing details for the 2017 conference to be held at the Doubletree by Hilton in downtown Nashville, Tenn.
Attendees will learn about the latest trending issues impacting the industry including: attribution and omnichannel, personalization and big data, the impact of social media, coupon fraud and best practices, retail case studies with emerging technologies, ecommerce and shifting share of wallet.
- Consumer trends and insights from Inmar and Kantar, case studies from several major retailers including Safeway plus:
- IBM will explore big data, analysis, personalization, omnichannel changes in technology and innovation that is either here or coming soon. It’s a can’t miss presentation.
- Hear firsthand in a live consumer panel how consumers feel about coupons, the process, and the brands and stores they like. Bring your questions to this unscripted, revealing hour, where the answer to your question may surprise you.
- “CPG Analysis; Multichannel Attribution and Omnichannel marketing, and an additional track session on Digital Coupon Myths.
- Explore with an expert panel of industry leaders current issues and discuss best practices throughout the coupon cycle and how, by working together, we can minimize risk and inefficiency, along with track sessions addressing unethical bloggers and coupon fraud.
- What does every redeemed coupon have in common? They were handled by a cashier. Let’s get in the trenches and hear directly from the foot soldiers of our industry in a live cashier panel.
Plus, additional unique research, case studies, the latest trends, and innovation to improve coupon programs.
About the Association of Coupon Professionals
The Association of Coupon Professionals is an industry trade organization whose over 60 manufacturer, retailer and solution provider members, create a forum that fosters expertise, education, and leadership to enrich the development, distribution, and redemption of coupons, ensuring they remain a viable sales and marketing tool.