Save the dates, April 24-26, 2018 for the Annual Industry Coupon Conference. The theme is “Coupon Gumbo: Content, Conversations, Activation” and the venue is the Astor Crowne Plaza, New Orleans, LA
Learn about the latest top trending issues impacting the industry to be presented and discussed including; ecommerce, Omnichannel, the shopper path to purchase, universal digital coupon update, best practices to maximize efficiency & effectiveness while minimizing risk and consumer insight among others.
The conference is three days of content, conversations, and engagement with coupon industry leaders discussing best practices, emerging trends and technologies via panels, case studies, and research in both general sessions and business function based track sessions.
Plan for an abundance of actionable “takeaways” that will broaden your horizons while maximizing your coupon programs effectiveness and efficiency. The Conference Planning Task Force, led by chair Donna Shelby, Valassis are finalizing details for the conference.
- Tom Furphy, Consumer Equity Partners, ex-Amazon Fresh, and ex-Wegman’s, will keynote. Tom is a thought leader on ecommerce, emerging technologies, innovation and the current and future impact it will have on grocery
- John Ross, President & CEO IGA Inc, He is the co-author of the Google Book ZMOT: Zero Moment of Truth, and author of the recently-published Fire In the Zoo. He is a champion of data-driven decision making, shopper-focused marketing and active listening. He will discuss shopper influence, consumer confidence, converting customers, and the innovation driving results happening in independent grocers.
- Hear firsthand in a live consumer panel how consumers feel about coupons, the process, and the brands and stores they like. Bring your questions to this unscripted, revealing hour, where the answer to your question may surprise you.
- Peapod will provide an overview of the industry, promotion practices and where we are headed with the activation of shopper marketing in the new E- grocery world.
- Valassis will share insight on how shoppers, shop, interact with technology, and what motivated them to purchase.
- Steve Grosklaus, Leo Burnett, will share insights on audience segmentation, reengaging lapsed users, and shifting consumers to loyalty.
- A progress update for Universal Digital Coupons
- Consumer trends and insights from Inmar and Kantar
…And more unique research, case studies, the latest trends, and innovation to improve your coupon programs that can’t be found anywhere else but the Industry Coupon Conference.
The Industry Coupon Conference was developed to create a central source of education and interaction under the leadership of the Association of Coupon Professionals in collaboration with the Joint Industry Coupon Committee, Food Marketing Institute, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, GS1 US, and Coupon Information Center.
This will be the only conference dedicated exclusively to coupons in 2018.
Go to www.couponpros.org for details, registration and sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.