Follow the ACP in Social Media and use the website as your personal coupon resource:
- Twitter – follow us on Follow @couponpros to see industry updates on relevant issues , association news and upcoming events
- LinkedIn – there is a member group and an industry group to communicate and interact with ACP members and Industry folks. See pour profile at http://View Info Association of Coupon Professional’s profile
- LinkedIn Group for ACP members
- LinkedIn Group for Industry Participants
- Twitter is a private group, and the LinkedIn Groups are member only. To participate, you must be a coupon industry participant (retailer, manufacturer or directly support a manufacturer or retailer) and agree to the ACP social media policy.
- Website www.couponpros.org
- Access to the Coupon Industry Resource Library (CIRL) in the member, password protected, area of the ACP website: www.couponpros.org The library catalogues the vast amount of ACP resources by topic. It combines conference content, webinars, voluntary guidelines, best practices, and white papers.
- To access the members area there is a login menu item on the left bar on the home page. If you are not sure of your user name and passowrd, contact your ACP member representative or contact ACP.