Learn about the latest top trending issues impacting the industry to be presented and discussed including; the habits of millennials, the impact of social media, retail case studies with emerging technologies, Omnichannel distribution of incentives and shifting share of wallet in retail channels and online. The conference is three days of content, interaction, and engagement with coupon industry leaders discussing best practices, emerging trends and technologies via panels, case studies, and research in both general sessions and business function based track sessions.
Plan for an abundance of actionable “takeaways” that will maximize your coupon programs effectiveness and efficiency. The Conference Planning Task Force, led by co-chairs Cheryl Riley, Kelloggs and Naomi Ali, ICSB, is finalizing details for the 2016 conference to be held at the Le Meridien Sheraton Hotel Complex, in downtown, Charlotte, NC.
The theme is “Drivers of Change: Millennials, Digital, Personalization”
- Consumer trends and insights from Newsamerica, Valassis, Inmar and Kantar, case studies from Bashas’ and Fareway Stores plus:
- Shifting demographics of core shoppers, particularly the habits of Millennials, are disrupting the marketplace. The keynote address will begin the conversation of how you can effectively reach this demographic.
- Mark Pivonka Director of Customer Relationship Marketing Bashas shares there “Personal Thank You” program where they are personalizing coupon offerings based on purchase data with measurable success.
- Fareway Stores knew with the current and upcoming generations, the needs of customers would change. To offer, provide and accommodate customer needs, Fareway began to pursue digital coupon processing. Join Pat Madearis, Fareway Stores as she shares how she choose a digital vendor that could fulfill their needs, integrate with the clearinghouse, a marketing plan, and be compatible with POS and the successes and learnings along the way.
- The always popular live Consumer panel made up of Millennials will be a highlight of the first morning of the conference as we hear form the source what consumer want.
- Mark Heckman, a consultant with expertise in digital technology & content, customer loyalty programs and retail marketing, will be back again to moderate a Digital Coupon Panel with digital coupon leaders that will explore the successes, opportunities and challenges of this fast growing, “needle moving” coupon vehicle.
- The Operations Track will tackle key industry issues lead by Ralph Maresco, P&G who will focus on paper coupon validation from both a retailer and manufacturer perspective. Why don’t retailers validate coupons at family code? What should manufacturers do to drive change? What has been the impact of some of the more recent transitions of major retailers from Company-level validation to Family Code validation? Finally, what impact has social media and new technology had in this area and why should everyone be more concerned than ever about proper coupon validation? then Bud Miller, CIC and Mike Kushnerick, Colgate will be back to update us on Counterfeits and Coupon Fraud and the Digital Coupon Task force will share their new digital coupon guide.
- Newsamerica, Inmar and Kantar Media will present the latest trends and consumer insights in the Promotion Track.
…And more unique research, case studies, the latest trends, and innovation to improve your coupon programs that can’t be found anywhere else but the Industry Coupon Conference.
The Industry Coupon Conference was developed to create a central source of education and interaction under the leadership of the Association of Coupon Professionals in collaboration with the Joint Industry Coupon Committee, Food Marketing Institute, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, GS1 US, Coupon Information Center and the Brand Activation Association.
This will be the only conference dedicated exclusively to coupons in 2016.