“The Modernization of Coupons: Evolution or Revolution?”
10th Annual Industry Coupon Conference set for April 14-16 in San Antonio, Texas
The Only National Conference in 2015 Dedicated Exclusively to Coupons; Keynote to be Delivered by Buzz Marketing Group’s Tina Wells
The Association of Coupon Professionals (ACP) will present its 10th Annual Industry Coupon Conference “The Modernization of Coupons: Evolution or Revolution?” on April 14-16 in San Antonio, Texas.
This will be the only national conference dedicated exclusively to coupons in 2015. The conference is three days of content, interaction, and engagement with coupon industry leaders discussing best practices, emerging trends and technologies via panels, case studies, and research in both general sessions and business function based track sessions.
The conference is being developed under the leadership of the Association of Coupon Professionals in collaboration with the Joint Industry Coupon Committee, Food Marketing Institute, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, GS1 US, Coupon Information Center and the Brand Activation Association.
As the keynote presenter, Buzz Marketing Group CEO and founder Tina Wells will share how to influence Millennials, while also addressing Generation X, and how the adoption of technology and use of social media will forever change the coupon industry.
The Conference Planning Task Force, led by co-chairs Beth Buresh, Inmar and Andy Rumpelt, Kantar Media, is finalizing details for the 2015 conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency, on the Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas.
Attendees will learn about the latest trending issues impacting the industry including: the habits of millennials, the impact of social media, adoption of emerging technologies, revealing trends regarding Hispanics, Omnichannel distribution of incentives and shifting share of wallet among retail channels and online. Highlights include:
- Patti Mandel, Marketing Strategist and Innovator will demonstrate how to develop successful promotion plans given a volatile marketplace.
- Linh Peters, Spartan Nash will describe how her “Yes Rewards You”, digital coupon program was successfully built, and how it engages and influences shopping behavior.
- Mark Heckman, a consultant with expertise in digital technology & content, customer loyalty programs and retail marketing, will be back again to moderate a Digital Coupon Panel with digital coupon leaders that will explore the successes, opportunities and challenges of this emerging coupon vehicle.
- The Operations Track will tackle key issues with a template of “Issues, Experts, Best Practices and Discussion”. Topics include GS1 Databar, Counterfeits and Coupon Fraud and Digital Coupons.
- Inmar and Kantar Media will present the latest trends and consumer insights in the Promotion Track such as the factors that have led to the doubling of Load-to-Card (L2C) coupon redemptions, as recently reported by Inmar.
- And more unique research, case studies, the latest trends, and innovation to maximize coupon programs effectiveness that can’t be found anywhere else but the Industry Coupon Conference.