2018 Agenda is being Finalized, Scroll Down for Highlights
INDUSTRY COUPON CONFERENCE
“COUPON GUMBO: CONTENT, CONVERSATIONS, ACTIVATION”
APRIL 24-26, 2018
ASTON CROWNE PLAZA
Canal & Bourbon Streets
NEW ORLEANS, LA
- Consumer insight, emerging trends, panels and case studies
- Plenty of interaction with industry leaders
- Sponsors and exhibitors sharing cutting edge products and services
Topics of Interest:
- Consumer Insight
- Best Practices to Maximize Efficiency & Effectiveness while Minimizing Risk
- Tom Furphy, Consumer Equity Partners, ex-Amazon Fresh, and ex-Wegman’s, will keynote. Tom is a thought leader on ecommerce, emerging technologies, innovation and the current and future impact it will have on grocery
- Hear firsthand in a live consumer panel how consumers feel about coupons, the process, and the brands and stores they like. Bring your questions to this unscripted, revealing hour, where the answer to your question may surprise you.
- Peapod will provide an overview of the industry, promotion practices and where we are headed with the activation of shopper marketing in the new E- grocery world.
- Valassis will share insight on how shoppers, shop, interact with technology, and what motivated them to purchase.
- Steve Grosklaus, Leo Burnett, will share insights on audience segmentation, reengaging lapsed users, and shifting consumers to loyalty.
- A progress update for Universal Digital Coupons
- Consumer trends and insights from Inmar and Kantar
- A panel of researchers discussing current trends and future predictions
…And more unique research, case studies, the latest trends, and innovation to improve your coupon programs that can’t be found anywhere else but the Industry Coupon Conference.