The Association of Coupon Professionals is committed to assisting your organization by delivering optimum coupon solutions designed to fit your business needs. Whether you are a manufacturer, retailer or solution provider, the ACP has the knowledge, expertise and educational resources to benefit your business.
Our goals are simple: Advocate for the efficiency and effectiveness of coupon promotions, including education on coupons, leadership on coupon industry topics, a platform for solutions, and shared best practices on print and digital coupon effectiveness.
The key benefit to our members is to help ensure the most effective coupon strategies and redemption processes for optimal cost efficiency in coupon promotions.
Joining the ACP is simple, cost effective and beneficial.
- Coupon Training and Educational Seminars (including digital and print coupon vehicles)
- Ability to participate in and have access to Industry leading Coupon Guidelines
- Annual Industry Coupon Conference (one free registration with membership)
- Access to the Coupon Industry Resource Library (CIRL) in the member, password protected, area of the ACP website: www.couponpros.org
- Best practices from leading industry professionals
- New trends, and emerging technologies in a rapidly evolving industry
The ACP membership is unique in that we have all three key aspects of the coupon promotion industry; manufacturers, retailers and service providers. This provides our members with a complete understanding of the coupon industry and promotes knowledge sharing and insights across the industry.
The ACP board of Directors is comprised of 15 dedicated members with a full-time Executive Director to serve membership. The 4 Executive Board Members are:
- Jackie Broberg, General Mills, President
- Cheryl Riley, Kelloggs, Vice President
- Stanley Wadford, Southeastern Grocers, Treasurer
- Pam Samaniego, Catalina Marketing, Secretary
The Association of Coupon Professionals provides manufacturers and retailers with education and valued insights to effectively execute coupon promotions from development through settlement. This is accomplished by providing resources to industry professionals on coupon guidelines, new trends, emerging technologies and best practices including forums for coupon education.
Who can join ACP?
- Solution Providers that directly support Manufacturers and Retailers
How do I join?
Simply fill out the application form and submit it with your dues payment to ACP headquarters and we will contact you.
ACP is an action oriented trade organization, dedicated to creating positive change within the industry through education and best practices. Join us now!!
How to join? Simply download and fill out the application form Click here for ACP Membership brochure and application 2017 and submit it to John Morgan, Executive Director, at ACP headquarters, Phone: 610-789-1478, Fax: 610-789-5309, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org The board of directors will review your application and contact you.