Association of Coupon Professionals
Regional Couponing 101\102 Workshop
October 22, 2015
The Association of Coupon Professionals in support of its mission to provide an industry forum that fosters expertise, education, and leadership that enriches the development, distribution, and redemption of coupons, ensuring they remain a viable sales and marketing tool provides the Coupon 101\102 education workshop. The workshop reviews all aspects of the couponing industry in an informative and interactive format designed for individuals new to couponing, or those who need an update and refresher course. Presenters are industry experts who can answer all your couponing questions.
- Industry Overview
- Effective Coupon Strategies
- Coupon Distribution Types
- Coupon Design
- The Redemption Cycle
- Family Code Management
- Coupon Misredemption
- Managing Risk
- Follow the path of a coupon from the time it is issued through redemption, financial settlement and reporting with a detailed review of all the functions in the process.
- Learn how GS1DataBar coupon barcode impacts you and it’s benefits.
- Learn from a manufacturer’s perspective about internal controls you can implement, and effective coupon program management.
- Workshop presenters will provide details on family codes and barcodes, and how to plan an effective coupon
- An open interactive session enabling you to get answers to all your coupon questions.
Who should attend?
Individuals new to couponing or who need a refresher course. It is geared toward marketing & accounting professionals in retail, manufacturing, promotional agencies and clearinghouses.
10:00 – 10:45 AM Coupon Trends & Updates
10:45 – 12:00 AM Coupon Processing
12:00 – 12:15 AM ACP’s of Couponing
12:15 – 1:15 PM Lunch (Included in registration fee.)
1:15 – 2:30 PM Effective Use of Family Codes
2:30 – 3:45 PM Misredemption & Controls
3:45 – 4:30 PM Promotion Marketing and Coupon Vehicles
4:30 – 5:00 PM Roundtable Discussion
To register for the workshop, click on this link:
http://couponpros.org/purchase/coupon-101102-workshop/ or contact John Morgan with questions, (610) 789-9993, email@example.com